Thursday 12 October 2023

Presentation To NYC Based Leadership Group

In late September 2023, I presented to District Leaders Toastmasters club, an online Toastmasters club serving established and emerging Toastmasters leaders in greater New York City.

I was asked to offer comments to help these established leaders further enhance their leadership skills. To do this, I relied on my experience with similar presentations and audiences to;

1.    Acknowledge the past success of the group

2.    Discuss my background and credentials, and encourage the attendees to professionally and concisely present their credentials

3.    Request each attendee to privately note a stretch ambition

4.    Provide a speech structure to help them focus their teams inviting support for their ambition

 

Should you wish to see the presentation, it is available here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY6zFfOv950

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Audience Members Distract the Speaker

Recently I presented to 130 people at an event at the beautiful Algonquin Resort in St. Andrews, New Brunswick. I followed my usual preparat...